Thursday, June 9, 2011

Working on a Better Me

I met with the trainer for the first time tonight! Wow. The more I get into this challenge, the more blessed I feel! I really enjoyed the interaction, atmosphere and even the assessments, and I am looking forward to seeing my workout schedule.

I still have improvements that I need to make for my overall health; however, I know the Better U Challenge is going to be the avenue to help me complete this leg of my journey. Tonight, I was able to see areas of my improvement, my numbers and areas that I want to work on in the coming months.

It's so funny and exciting to me to see the change that is happening in my life. I have never been a real active person but in the last 16 months I have made a 180ยบ turn. I find myself wanting to run in little spurts and I actually kind of enjoyed the assessments, much like the physical fitness tests I took in school, how weird and awesome is that?!? Now that is a lifestyle change! ☺

Thank you, God, for this amazing opportunity and the strength you give me to conquer the challenge daily.

Many Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment