Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Heat is On...

I leave Saturday for Phoenix & my schedule is completely topsy turvy this week!

I did complete upper body & cardio sessions on my own Monday night. I’m pleased with the progress that I have made with the different workouts. I am able to increase the weights, time put in & calories burned. I am challenging myself more with each session & excited to see the final results at the end of the program.

Today, I’ll be doing a full body workout at Fitness Together. Although I know they’ll work me hard, I know it will be good & I always enjoy working out in the gym with the team. I thankful that they are working with me & my schedule so even though I will be away, my progress in the program will not delay.

Patti & I are planning to work out together on Thursday & I plan to use the workout facilities &/or pool that are available at the hotel in Phoenix. God is good & I’m so thankful for the many opportunities He has given me.

Many Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment