Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Burnin' Up & Burnin' Calories

We've reached the mid-way mark in the Better U Challenge & I am so excited!

I did a great full body workout including push-ups, pull-downs, t-steps, wall sits, knee ups & more. So I was definitely sweating from the heat & the workout & it felt good! Even though it came with a horrible burn, I completed the 45-second wall sits while lifting weights & it was definitely a greater challenge than just the normal 30-second sit. It's so exciting to see the improvement & Thursday I will definitely find out the results of my healthy eating & workouts.

Thursday will be my mid-program assessments. So I will be doing all of the fitness tests again & I can't wait to see how many inches I've lost. I've never been so excited to do physical fitness tests in my life! So thankful for the wonderful team of trainers at Fitness Together.

Hoping to also see the numbers go down on the "official scale" on Thursday. With the added snacks & heat, I've noticed the numbers going down again on the scale. So I'm looking forward to seeing what the "official report" says. It's been fluctuating this month; however, I know it's been thanks to the adjusting of the eating & muscle building. So it's all good.

Last but certainly not least, I want to wish my best friend from high school, Heather, a very Happy Birthday!!! She's a huge encouragement to me & I'm so looking forward to participating in a 5K with her in the near future! Love you, girl!

Have a blessed mid-week, friends & family!

Many Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment