Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Seven: So far, So good

Last week in Phoenix with my friend, Sarah.

Yes, 7 is what you read in the title & previous post. I am going to complete 7 workouts this week. "Oh. My. Goodness." That's what I thought when I originally read that in the weekly email. However, it is going well. I have already completed 3 workouts & have 2 planned for tomorrow.

What a difference a year makes. This was last year in Detroit.
It feels fabulous to be back in the gym! I'm so thankful for my time in Phoenix but I definitely missed being at the gym & I'm excited to get the group experiences in the next few days. Tomorrow, I will be doing a pack workout with Ginger & then I will workout with all the ladies again on Saturday! It will be wonderful to see them all again & hear how they all are doing. I love the fact that this program has brought us together in a great, healthy way. I hope to stay connected with them & hear more of their success stories past the completion of the program.

With so many things up in the air right now, I am so thankful to know that God never changes. He always provides for our needs & He has certainly given me the strength to get through anything. I'm still amazed how He has & is carrying me through this journey. I'm truly humbled & grateful for all He has done & is going to do. Thank you, God!

Many Blessings,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment